"Working together to cultivate your life"
At LRCG we are striving to change the face of counselling and assist individuals, couples and families in attaining their self-determined goals by rejuvenating and restoring themselves and their relationships. LRCG counsellors assist individuals, couples and families to identify, acknowledge and work through issues that may be preventing growth or healing.
LRCG Dynamic Approach to Therapy
1) Face-to-Face counselling sessions (via telephone if required)
2) At home activities and work to support the process of the therapy
3) Involvement of a family member or kin relative at a session to create a comprehensive counselling experience
4) A medical or psychiatric referral in order to rule out any other possible contributing factors
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
One-on-one sessions via telephone, video or in office. These sessions seek to explore your individual goals to allow you to experience mental wellness and emotional stability. Your therapist will support you in achieving a stronger sense of yourself through addressing your individual emotional needs.
You and your partner may have had traumatic incidents occur such as infidelity, losses, or other major life events. Through therapy, your partnership can have the opportunity to thrive. Your therapist can work with you to understand each other's needs and wants as well as learn to co-create a healthier relationship.
Families often have complex relationships that require us to constantly evolve. Parents separating, blended families or the loss of a loved one can be some of the difficult situations that lead to families becoming distant and feeling fractured. Through therapy, your family can be supported through processing challenges together and attaining skills to continue learning and growing together.
FEES OF SERVICE
All LRCG clients receive a 20-30 minute free initial telephone consultation.
Fees are subject to change January 1 of each year (existing clients receive 2 months notice of fee increase)
Please reference each counsellor/therapist for their individual rates.
- Individual Session Fees range from $115-$150 for 50 to 60 minutes
- Couples Session Fees range from $135 - $180 for 50 to 60 minutes
- Family Session Fees range from $165 and upward depending on the amounts of participants and length of time.
- Social Work services are HST exempt
- Home visits have a $20 fee (available within 10 km of the office).
- Any other services in excess of 15 minutes (i.e. report writing or contact with other professionals) will be billed at the usual hourly rate and will be discussed with you in advance.
- Rates are subject to increase January 1 of each year. Please speak to your counsellor regarding financial constraints.
- Fees are due prior to the commencement of each session
***Please see the LRCG Client Welcome Package regarding forms of payment. ***
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
How Much Does Therapy Cost?
Each therapist sets their own fees. Please see ranges in the Fees of Service section. Further details on each therapist's rate can be obtained during a consultation
What Type of Issues Can Therapists Help With?
We can help with issues such as: diagnosed or undiagnosed mental health issues, anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues, stress management, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), relationship issues around custody and access, general mood disorders, Post Partum Depression and PPAD, relationships, suicidal ideation and many other life challenges.
What Kind of Certifications or Trainings Do Your Therapists Have?
Our therapists have training in the following areas:
Partner, Couple and Marriage Counselling
Family Focused Therapy
Solution-Focused Brief Therapeutic Models
Strength Based Approach
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
<!-- Professional verification provided by Psychology Today -->
<a href="https://www.psychologytoday.com/profile/291004" class="sx-verified-seal"></a>
<!-- End Verification -->